Real Estate Licence Courses

So You Want to Obtain Your Real Estate Licence?

In Australia in order to work in Real Estate as a licensed person you need to obtain a Real Estate Licence from your state/territory licensing authority. Each state has specific licensing requirements that include meeting minimum education requirements.


Think Real Estate conducts Real Estate Licence qualification courses, CPP40307 - Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) in Victoria and CPP41419 - Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice in New South Wales that meet each of those state’s education requirements. Note: that in order to obtain a Real Estate Licence students are also required to meet all obligations as set out by their state licensing authority before a licence can be issued.


For more information about the courses offered and the options you have in each state click on the respective link below or to speak to one of our highly trained team call 1300 660 402